Monday, September 4, 2017

Let's Hang Out Card by Corina Finley


Hello!

I am very excited to share my card with you this week. I loved creating my background - once again, I used a Stencil. I also used the lovely Starfish chipboard laser cuts.


I created my card base with coloured cardstock. On a piece of white cardstock, I applied texture paste through the Swiss Cheese Stencil. I allowed it to air dry. I then replaced the stencil and used Distress inks in three shades of blue to colour the bubbles. I then applied a light coat of multi media with a dry brush and sprinkled with clear glitter. This effect is hard to see in pictures but adds dimension in person.

For the starfish, I dipped each in white glue (that dries clear) face down and then sprinkled with Sahara micro glitter. I tapped the excess off and allowed to air dry. For my Shells & Sea Horses (Inkadinkado Stamp set), I stamped with Versamark and used Black Fine Embossing Powder. I then used Distress Ink and a waterpen to colour in and blend the colours.


Southern Ridge Products Used:

Remember to take a look at the Southern Ridge Trading Company website - Chipboard.ca for great Chipboard designs for your next card or project!

Thanks for joining me today!

Take care,

Live, Laugh & Create!

1 comment: