Thursday, May 12, 2016

Red, White and Blue Card

Hello,

Thank you for stopping by! I have created a tag to share this week using last months new release States & Province dies. As you might already know I am Canadian and live in British Columbia. 

Alberta has been in the news lately, due to a terrible forest fire that has evacuated 90,000 + people. Some have lost their homes and jobs. They still are not allowed to return back to see what pieces they will have to pick up. Absolute tragedy. My heart goes out to each and every one of them. 
I don't normally blog about non crafting events, but this tragedy has stayed on my mind alot. I actually created this Tag a few weeks back and looking at the sentiment now - it takes on a new meaning to me. As all around me in my small town, people are having fundraisers, donating money, clothing, food, baby supplies, animal food & crates. That is what it is like in most of the BC Towns and Cities. All coming together to support fellow Canadians. Fort McMurray is not going to be beaten by this. 
Dies used:

Alberta - B755

Chain Mesh Border (Steampunk Series) - B358


I hope you will play along in our Cheery Lynn Designs ChallengeYou could win a $20 shopping spree at the online Cheery Lynn Designs store.

Thank you for joining me today!
Take care,
Live, Laugh & Create

No comments:

Post a Comment