Thursday, April 7, 2016

Red Poppy Card


Hello,

I am glad that you have joined me for today's blog post. 

I have created my card with no sentiment. I find that sometimes I want to create and don't always have a reason at that moment. Then at other times,  I need a card and the cards that I have on hand don't fit the occasion - my added sentiments limit the card use! 


I have created a lot of layers using the Square StitchNesting Doll Circles, the Nesting Doll Circles Shapes and the Horizon Fishtail Banner. I added my Red Poppy flower created using Judy's Blooms and the center using the base of the Medium & miniature rose in black cardstock. Tucked in the Dandelions in a blue and various foliage in grey.


Dies used:


I hope you will play along in our Cheery Lynn Designs ChallengeYou could win a $20 shopping spree at the online Cheery Lynn Designs store.

Thank you for joining me today!
Take care,
Live, Laugh & Create

No comments:

Post a Comment