Thursday, April 21, 2016

Misfit Card with Corina Finley

Hello!

Thank you for joining me today. For this weeks card post, I decided to create a card using my 'Misfit' cuts. These are the die cuts I have previously cut for another creation and cast aside!! I store these die cuts all together in a container and they always come in handy. As I cut 75% of my die cuts from white cardstock, it is easy to ink to any colour palette.


Here I have layered the one of the Small Exotic Butterflies #2 die. The layer underneath is vellum and gives the butterfly more depth. I inked the top layer with purple Distress Ink, added Clear Wink of Stella and purple rhinestones for a touch of glitter.



Dies used:

Royal Scandinavian Boutique Stacker A2 Frame - DL313


I hope you will play along in our Cheery Lynn Designs ChallengeYou could win a $20 shopping spree at the online Cheery Lynn Designs store.

Thank you for joining me today!
Take care,
Live, Laugh & Create

No comments:

Post a Comment