Thursday, February 25, 2016

Bird Song Card


Hello and Happy last Thursday of February!

I am here, Corina, to host the blog for the Thursday between the Challenges. This week I have noticed that the snow has started to melt and Spring is just around the corner!


I started off my card by stamping and embossing my image onto water colour paper. I used distress inks and a water pen to colour in my image. I spritzed the background with water for a vintage distressed look. I then used a Pierced Stacker #3 die to die cut the image. 

I have added small flower centres from the Tiny Flower Kit set and a flat back pearl to each of the stamped flowers for dimension.


I cut two layers for the base using the Rectangle Stitch and Cut die set. I stamped the sentiment onto a light coloured pattern paper and heat embossed in black. I then die cut the sentiment and matte with the Oval Stitch and Cut set.


I have also added to the front of the card, three flowers and fussy cut branches -left over of the stamped image. I used a Clear Glitter Wink of Stella Pen for a finishing touch.


Dies used:

Sweet Christine - B434

I hope you will play along in our Cheery Lynn Designs ChallengeYou could win a $20 shopping spree at the online Cheery Lynn Designs store.

Thanks for joining me today!

Take care,

Live, Laugh & Create!

1 comment: