Sunday, January 10, 2016

Winter Snowflake Card


Hello!

Thank you for joining me. The weeks challenge theme on the Cheery Lynn Design blog is Snowflakes! I have created numerous snowflake cards over the last few months and they all have mostly been light, bright, blue and white!

I wanted to mix it up and create a snowflake card using the background pattern paper as a colour scheme. I also wanted to play with embossing powder on my die cuts. I  embossed all of the layers of the snowflake, used foam dots to layer and added a rhinestone to the center. 


Dies used:

Snowflake Delight 1 - B608


I hope you will play along in our weekly Cheery Lynn Designs ChallengeYou could win a $20 shopping spree at the online Cheery Lynn Designs store.

Thanks for joining me today!

Take care,

Live, Laugh & Create!

No comments:

Post a Comment