Sunday, November 29, 2015


Hello and thank you for joining me today!


For this weeks challenge over on the Cheery Lynn Designs Blog, the theme is Non-Traditional Christmas Colours. My choice was to use Purple as my main colour and have grey for some accenting.

I cut layers for my base using purple & grey cardstock and music note pattern paper. I inked the music note pattern paper with purple ink and cut the Square Frame from grey cardstock. The 3-D Poinsettia was cut from purple cardstock and sprayed with glitter mist. The Noel was cut from purple cardstock and I added glossy accents to the top.

Dies Used:

A2 Frames Rectangular Classic (Set of 7) - CM-5


I hope you will play along in our weekly Cheery Lynn Designs ChallengeYou could win a $20 shopping spree at the online Cheery Lynn Designs store.

Thanks for joining me today!

Take care,

Live, Laugh & Create!

No comments:

Post a Comment