Sunday, November 22, 2015

Any Direction Memory Book


Hello!

This week on the Cheery Lynn Design Blog challenge the theme is "Anything Goes". I decided to use my New Release Memory Book with the New Fun With Arrows.

I die cut the Arrows and used the negative black cardstock for the book cover. I backed each arrow cutout with inked primary coloured paper. I added the scalloped edges using the largest die from the A2 Frames Rectangular Scalloped set. 

I used a few ribbons to bind my Memory Book and sprayed the black cardstock of the book with glitter mist. 



Dies Used:

Fun With Arrows (set of 9) - B661


I hope you will play along in our weekly Cheery Lynn Designs ChallengeYou could win a $20 shopping spree at the online Cheery Lynn Designs store.

Thanks for joining me today!

Take care,
Corina

Live, Laugh & Create!

No comments:

Post a Comment