Sunday, October 25, 2015

Cut above the Rest Card!


Hello,

For all you Cheery Lynn Fans, I have swapped days! I will now be posting a Challenge Inspiration card every Sunday - for the start of the new challenge theme. For a list of the Challenges, take a look on the right hand sidebar on the Cheery Lynn Design Blog.

For this weeks card, I used the ruler and scissors from the New Release School Supplies Set which is a set of five dies. I also used the largest die from the Royal Scandinavian Boutique Stacker A2 Frame which comes as a set of 3.


Dies Used:

Tags 1 - B260



I hope you will play along in our weekly Cheery Lynn Designs ChallengeYou could win a $20 shopping spree at the online Cheery Lynn Designs store.

Thanks for joining me today!

Take care,
Corina

Live, Laugh & Create!

No comments:

Post a Comment