Friday, September 25, 2015

Be Bold Card


Hello and Happy Friday!

For this weeks card, I was inspired by a sketch that I was given at a scrapbook crop. I used a new sentiment stamp set I purchased and my trusty Cheery Lynn Dies!

I started with a white cardstock base, added a layer on top using a die from the A2 Frames Rectangular in grey polka dot pattern paper, and corner rounded the right top and bottoms corners of each. I cut a layer from white text pattern paper and cut my matte using a die from the A2 Frames Rectangular in black cardstock. The vertical strip was from the same text pattern paper and matted in black cardstock.


I cut three circles using the Circle Classic - Silver Stackers die set. One in black cardstock, one in floral grey & white pattern paper and one in the turquoise small polka dot pattern paper. I cut the Candy Hearts Doily also from the turquoise small polka dot pattern paper, added the larger black cardstock circle to the back of the Doily and the turquoise small polka dot circle to the front.

On the black Polynesian Sails Mini Doily, I added my flowers and leaves. I layered these elements on to the card front and tucked in the thin border from the Deutschland Border Set. I added my sentiment to the circles and I was finished!


Dies Used:

Circle Classic - Silver Stackers - L-4


I hope you will play along in our weekly Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge 203 - Lace. You could win a $20 shopping spree at the online Cheery Lynn Designs store.

Thanks for joining me today!

Take care,
Corina Finley

Live, Laugh & Create!

No comments:

Post a Comment