Friday, May 8, 2015

Grow Old with Me!


Hello!

Todays card was created to highlight the lovely new die set called Dutch Daisy Oval Doily from last months New Release.

I have used a lot of layers on the card base, which are so easy to create with the Cheery Lynn A2 frame sets. Pick your paper, cut and stack! So simple for a great look!


As you can see, my flowers and sentiment are placed on top of the Dutch Daisy Oval Doily die. This die comes as a set of 2 dies. You can use them separately, together, or mix and match this other sets. 

I wanted to show you this set with some dimension so I backed the center in red cardstock after I die cut it and trimmed around the outside. I used pop dots to raise and create depth. 

I have also trimmed off the edges of the Royal Scandinavian Tag 2 die for my embossed sentiment. I tucked it into my flower arrangement and added rhinestones for sparkle.


Dies used:

Royal Scandinavian Tag 2 - B546


I hope you will play along in our weekly Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge 183 - Lots of Layers. You could win a $20 shopping spree at the online Cheery Lynn Design Store.

Thanks for joining me today!

Take care,
Live, Laugh & Create 

No comments:

Post a Comment