Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Spring New Release for Cheery Lynn Designs!


Today is the day......Cheery Lynn is releasing a very large assortment of dies for their Spring 2015 Release! There is something for everyone! I will be using a few New Release dies each week on my cards and will indicate which ones they are at the bottom of my posts.


My new release card showcases many layers and on the very top is the star of the show, the new Royal Scandinavian Tag 1 die. I have also altered the Paris Signs 4 die to only include the plaque part of the sign to stamp my sentiment.


I urge you to click on the link and take a peek at the very talented Cheery Lynn Designers. Each of us are featuring the new dies on our cards! So grab a note pad and pen because you are going to want to write some of these dies down on your wish list!

New Release Dies used:
Paris Signs 4 - B550
Royal Scandinavian Tag 1 - B545

Previous Release Dies:
A2 Frames Rectangular Classic (Set of 7) - CM-5
A2 Frames Rectangular Scalloped (Set of 7) - CM-6
Deutschland Boutique Stacker A2 Frame (set of 4) - DL294

Thanks for joining me today and I hope you enjoyed my card!

Take care,

Corina Finley
Live, Laugh & Create!

No comments:

Post a Comment