Friday, April 24, 2015

Happy Card with Corina Finley

Hello!

So glad you can join me for today's blog post! I have used three Cheery Lynn New Release dies on this weeks card - so lets jump in and take a closer look!

The three New Release dies that I used are the Royal Scandinavian Super DoilyPierced Banners and Leafy Flourish.


Above is a close up of the Royal Scandinavian Super Doily die, cut from white cardstock. I backed it with dark blue cardstock and add rhinestones for sparkle! This die is so elegant and can be used in so many ways.

In this next picture, I used the Pierced Banners and the Leafy Flourish dies.


I layered the large and small Pierced Banners die to the card base and added the Tags 4 die with my sentiment to the top right in the picture above.

I then added the Leafy Flourish die on top which was cut from white cardstock. I wanted more layers so, I added two petal layers of the Sweet Christine to the larger flower and two petal layers from the Embellishment #2 to the smaller flower. Added a rhinestone to the flower centers and down the side of the large Pierced Banners.


New Release Dies:

Leafy Flourish (Set of 2) - B571

Pierced Banners (Set of 3) - DL303


Previous Release Dies:

Sweet Christine - B434


I hope you will play along in our weekly Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge 181 - Mother's DayYou could win a $20 shopping spree at the online Cheery Lynn Design Store.

Thanks for joining me today!

Take care,
Live, Laugh & Create 

1 comment:

  1. Love it Corina! Beautiful details, especially adding those flowers to the leafy flourish. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete