Friday, January 23, 2015

Just be You Card


Hello!

This week, I wanted to create a card using the Cheery Lynn Designs New Release Rose and Leaves Set. 

The Rose and Leaves comes as a set of 3. The Rose is very versatile. A few of the Designers have used it as a vocal point on their cards, created pattern paper with only the Rose or have just used the detail leaves in their floral arrangement.


Above is a closer look! This die also allows you to adhere the outline of the petals to papers and bend the petals up to give depth and dimension to your flower. 


I also used a border from the New Release Royal Scandinavian Border Set. This also comes in a set of 3. Last week I used one from the same border set and I hope to use the remaining border from this set on next weeks card!

Dies used:

Royal Scandinavian Border Set (set of 3) - B524


I hope you will play along in our weekly Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge 168 - Sweethearts. You could win a $20 shopping spree at the online Cheery Lynn Design Store.

Thanks for joining me today!

Take care,

Corina Finley
Live, Laugh & Create

No comments:

Post a Comment