Friday, October 10, 2014

Thanksgiving Card


Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

I am celebrating Thanksgiving this weekend! The statutory Holiday of Thanksgiving in Canada is on the second Monday of October.

Also very importantly - it is my Birthday tomorrow! I plan to have the day filled with things I love - Family, Food, Crafting, and CAKE!


Here is a Flower close-up with the Wheat and Baby's Breath. I choose to use an orange colour palette for Fall and for a festive look.

I used the Mexican Tile and as I was using it, I kept thinking that the pattern reminded me of poinsettias. I will have to create another Copy-Cat Card closer to Christmas using the poinsettias!



 Dies used:


Shasta Daisy - B310


I hope you will play along in our weekly Challenge 153 - Halloween You could win a $20 shopping spree at the online Cheery Lynn Designs store!

Thanks for joining me today!

Take care,
Corina Finley

Live, Laugh & Create!

No comments:

Post a Comment