Friday, September 19, 2014

Just for You Card!


Hello Friends,

I wanted to share my 'Regal' red toned card made for You! I am very pleased how this card turned out. I hope you like it too!


I enjoy using the small Gardenia Flower die. Such beautiful layers. To create the center of the flower, I used my tweezers to roll the center - the four petal layer. I formed and curled each petal with a stylus on a piece of foam. I then adhered each layer together.


The layering of the Ambergris Doily and the Polynesian Sails Mini doily worked great! Each and every layer adds depth, richness and detail. 


Dies used:

You (Set of 2) - B235


I hope you will play along in this weeks Challenge on the Cheery Lynn Site - Things with Wings

You could win a $20 shopping spree at the online Cheery Lynn Designs store!


Thanks for joining me today!

Take care,

Live, Laugh & Create.

No comments:

Post a Comment