Friday, August 22, 2014

Vintage Shuttered Window Card with Corina!


Hello!

Corina here today, hosting the blog, to share my newest card creation with you all. I wanted to use my window die and create a winter themed card.



I cut pieces from the Icicles Border and adhered them to the Shuttered Window w/ Flower Box. I used pieces from the new release Joy to the World die and Wreath Strip die to create my swag.


The brown cardstock that I cut with the Horizon Fishtail Banner die - was first cut with the Old Barn Board die to give the appearance of wood.

New Release Dies used:
 
Previous Release Dies used:
 
I hope you will play along in our weekly Challenge - Doilies. You could win a $20 shopping spree at the online Cheery Lynn Designs store!
 
Thanks for joining me today!
 
Take care,
 
Live, Laugh & Create.

No comments:

Post a Comment