Friday, August 8, 2014

Naughty or Nice Christmas Card!

 
 Hello Everyone!
 
 Corina here, enjoying last months New Release from Cheery Lynn. So many dies and so little time!
 
 
I doubled up the Joy to the World Wreath to create a thicker greenery. I also made a poinsettia from the Build a Flower #2 die. Cheery Lynn has a awesome Poinsettia Strip which is on my Wish list!
  
 
New Release Dies used:
 
 
Previous Release Dies used:

Horizon Fishtail Banners (3 Dies) - DL278
Sentiment Frame #1 - B189
Horizon Square Boutique Stacker Frames - DL253
Celtic Chain - B202
Build a Flower #2 - B187

I hope you will play along in our weekly Challenge - Anything Goes. You could win a $20 shopping spree at the online Cheery Lynn Designs store!
 
Thanks for joining me today!
 
Take care,
 
Live, Laugh & Create!

No comments:

Post a Comment