Friday, June 6, 2014

Wishes Card!

 
Hello Everyone!
 
Today over on the Cheery Lynn Designs blog I am sharing my Wishes Card.
 
This week I wanted to create a card using the  Butterflies Flying Among the Vines Mesh Border die and the Small Lace Faerie Queen die. I am very happy on my finished card!


I cut the die cuts out with white cardstock and then inked each piece. I sprayed each with my homemade shimmer spray to have a little sparkle!


I also used the Horizon Square Boutique Stacker Frames die to cut my card base and centre. I placed the top fold 1/4 inch down off the cutting edge on the die. Tip: use some removable tape helps keep the paper and die straight!

Dies Used:

Horizon Square Boutique Stacker Frames - DL253
Small Lace Faerie Queen w/Angel Wing - DL161
Butterflies Flying Among the Vines Mesh Border - B401
Best Wishes Phrase - B244
Tea Rose Medium - B436
Miniature Rose - B152
Medium Rose - B154
Rose Leaf Strip - B241
Branch (Set of 2) - B466

I hope you will play along in our weekly Challenge 135 - Red, White and Blue.  You could win a $20 shopping spree at the online Cheery Lynn Designs store!
Thanks for joining me today!
 
Take care,
 
Live, Laugh & Create

No comments:

Post a Comment