Friday, June 20, 2014

Happy Steampunk Card


Hello Everyone! Today is my regular Friday post on the Cheery Lynn Design Blog!

Last week I shared with you my card which was outside my CCZ! With this in mind, I thought this weeks card should show my Colour Comfort Zone and my creative style!


My favourite line in the Cheery Lynn Dies has to be the Steampunk! They are so versatile, allowing you to create in a number of styles. They bring the "playing out" in card making, each layer a different type of media.


I wanted to share the above picture, so you could see the quality and detail on these die cuts. They are an absolutely breeze to cut out and work with!

Dies used:
Clock w/Angel Wing (Steampunk Series) - B357
Lock and Keys (Set of 3) - B350
Wings (Steampunk Series) - B359
Steampunk Corner (Set of 2) Left & Right - B437
Gears (Set of 9) - B340
Happy (Set of 2) - B226
Barbed Wire (Set of 2) - B405
Old Barn Board (3 Dies) - B439
Coved Rectangle - XM-10
XM Scalloped Coved Rectangle - XM-11

I hope you will play along in our weekly Challenge 137 - Keep it Krafty   You could win a $20 shopping spree at the online Cheery Lynn Designs store!
 
Thanks for joining me today!
 
Take care,
 
Live, Laugh & Create

No comments:

Post a Comment