Friday, June 13, 2014

Coffee with a Friend!

 
Hello Everyone! Corina here with you again on this fabulous Friday!
 
Do you notice that the cards you make tend to be in the same colour palette and it is sometimes hard to create in colours that are not your favourite? I call this "CCZ" - Colour Comfort Zone! ....... Pink is 100% outside my CCZ!


I wanted my Doilies to be stacked, so I cut out three of my favourites and trimmed so they fit on top of each other. I also used my sewing machine for the first time on a card! Love the look of the zigzag and straight stitching!

 
This week try creating outside your CCZ! You never know what will happen -  perhaps you might start liking your "Pink"!
 
Dies used:
Thanks for joining me today!
 
Take care,
 
Live, Laugh & Create

No comments:

Post a Comment