Friday, May 16, 2014

Hello Card From Corina!

 
Hello Everyone!
 
Corina here with the Cheery Lynn Designs Friday blog post. Thank you for joining me!
 
I very much enjoyed creating this card because I used a few new release dies for the first time and also tried cutting the Rustic Birdhouse die out of burlap. Which was not difficult at all. The die went through my Big Shot with no problem, smooth and easy!
 
 
I love creating nature scenes for my cards using my Cheery Lynn Dies. I hope you will try a new medium (burlap, vellum, Lutradur® Mixed Media Sheets )  to die cut on your next project! Let me know what you tried!
 
 
 
Dies used:

 
I hope you will play along in our weekly challenge 132 - Dry Embossing. You could win a $20 shopping spree at the online Cheery Lynn Designs store.
 
Have a great weekend and remember to Create!
 
Take care,

Corina Finley
 Live, Laugh & Create

No comments:

Post a Comment