Friday, March 28, 2014

Spring Friend Card


Hello Everyone!

Corina here for the my last week as March Guest Designer! Time flew by so quickly! In this last week I travelled south to Vancouver BC, where Spring has sprung! Only to return home to a winter Storm and more snow! So this week, my inspiration came from the few days I spent in "Spring"!


I thought that I would share a picture of my work process when I made this card. I started off with white cardstock for my die cuts (except for Friend, I knew I wanted the sentiment dark!). I  proceed by arranging the die cuts to form my scene. From there, I painted, spritzed, glittered, coloured and inked to create my chosen colour palette.


The finished card is always a little different from my concept at the beginning! But that is okay! I always enjoy my creative journey with each and every craft project I do!

Judy's Blooms - C184
Ivy Strip - B304
Baby's Breath Flower Kit (Set of 3) - B364
Small Exotic Butterflies #1 w/Angel Wings - DL112AB
Japanese Garden Lace Oval with Angel Wing - DL136AB
Tiny Things with Wings - B266
Expandable Tiny Borders - B215
Friend (Set of 2) - B285
Two Of Hearts - DL128

Thank you for sharing this last month with me, I appreciate every comment that was left and had a wonderful time! Also a huge Thank You to BJ & Sandy for giving me this opportunity to share my passion with all of you!

Hope you enjoyed!

Corina Finley
Live, Laugh & Create!

No comments:

Post a Comment